Wednesday, April 21, 2010

People?

I will never understand the need for people to bother other people. I
am sitting next to the window on my lunch break eating my turkey
sandwich. I am trying to enjoy my break. The room has a huge capacity
and is barely filled with people. So these two people decided to come
and sit directly behind me. What the fuck is wrong with you people.
Their are plenty of seats. If you wanted to sit next to the window
there are plenty of window seats too. Worst of all the damn lady is
talking about some giant needle her husband had put in his chest here
at the hospital. Seriously people what is wrong with you.

Update:
they both received phone calls from unnecessarily loud cellphones, and are both talking on their phones in two seperate pointless conversations....I moved across the room.
.

1 comment:

David the Great said...

Update:
they both reciever phone calls from overly loud cellphones, and are both talking on their phones in two seperate pointless conversations....I moved across te roo
.