Saturday, June 26, 2010

No Network Play?




The story goes like this. My buddy brought over his xbox so we could play 2 on 2 MW2. Not thinking anything of it we Plug his xbox into the living room tv and mine into my monitor in my room. We both get signed into the network and then into xbox live. I said to everyone, "hey let's do a local network match, it will have almost no ping and no lag". So the connections would make for a very even match. The options for multiplayer are either split screen, xbox live, or system link. Up until this point I was under the assumption that I could just set up a match via the network we were on, but no this is apparently impossible for this game to do. For fucks sake, star craft was capable of this and halo 3. Why is this not a feature that is standard on all multiplayer games now. It is really ridiculous. We ended up having to play across xbox live, which led to ping between systems. Why do some features always seem to get left behind?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

australian writings services said...

I like to read random personal stories in my free time , it feels relaxing knowing how differently people think about things. I would recommend adding more photos to your blog.

edu birdie said...

Just a suggestion. You should consider changing the name of your from universe against to universe with or David in the universe. I think that is more positive.