Monday, May 24, 2010

iPad Blogging


Being my first blog post from my brand new iPad I am still getting used to this soft keyboard. It is actually very nice to use. One of my original peeves was the non tactile feeling and sound. Well with the clicking that I have turned on it actually satisfies the sound need. The feeling though is still kind of odd, but is something I have no problem getting used to. The keyboard is very spacious and I make very little mistakes. Since I don't actually use the standered way of typing on a regular keyboard. I usually just stare at the keys anyway, with the soft keyboard I am required to stare at the keyboard. So my typing speed has transferred. Also the auto correct works rather well. More reviews to come soon. I plan on blogging a lot more often now that I have an app that makes it so much easier.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: