Thursday, March 22, 2007

Everyday

i will start from the beginning of my day at work.

i walk into work and i find out almost immediately that our district manager was in the building to fill out some paper work, because about 20 minutes earlier a lunatic came crashing across our lawn and crashed into out Wendy's sign. so everyone was on edge because of the ridiculous rules and regulations he has to run things. anyways so i am on grill for about an hour when heather my manager tells me to go sweep the lot because it needed it(the lunatic). so i happily oblige because it is like 16 out and nice. so i grab the dustpan and broom and head on out the door. i walk outside and of coarse my first thought is wow it is really nice out so i take of my hat and let the wind blow through my hair. i sweep about half the lot and am now cleaning on the side of the building where the window for pick-up is. when from behind me, screaming out the window, i hear heather "Next time you have to wear your hat!".
i really have no comment on this either i am the only one who understands my situation because i was there, but i mean come on i am OUTSIDE no were near the food. so my follicles have no chance of falling onto anything why not let me enjoy the wonderful day outside.

so anyways i try to disregard it and continue. i continue and complete about 1/4 more when i come upon the D.M who is talking on his cell phone to an insurance guy. and he points out an empty cup of BBQ sauce as if i didn't see it.(see illustration)


so now within 10 minutes i have been made to feel like a fool 2 times.

No comments: